For a better view please always click on images

sabato 11 febbraio 2012

Scoiattoli - Squirrels



Comuni e decisamente carini.
Mai lasciare un pomodoro o un frutto qualsiasi
quando ci sono loro sugli alberi.Possono essere
più veloci delle scimmie...
Ce ne siamo trovato uno in macchina che si mangiava
tranquillamente la nostra mela.
---Very common and nice small animal.
Never leave a tomato or a fruit on the the table
when they are around.They can be faster then a monkey.
We found one of them inside the car eating our apple.

2 commenti:

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente ha detto...

What cute photos. It is sad that they can become such pests. Diane

SAPhotographs (Joan) ha detto...

LOL!! You are right Andrea, but I dont think they are worse than monkeys. One time I went to a private game reserve and in my haste to get into the bush to see everything, I put all my fruit and vegetables on the table and dashed out. When I came back along the road, I saw this troop of monkeys each with something in their hands and of course by the time I reached the house everything was gone!! LOL!!

Needless to say, from then on I was more careful where I put things. :)